Sale Sold out
Regular price €2.19 EUR
Regular priceUnit price per
Give very little lettuce to the birds or do not give it to the birds.
Grow these for yourself or for any chickens you have.
This sturdy and tasty lettuce can withstand cold very well, even a few degrees of frost. Ideal for the empty boxes in the autumn.
If you sow in August, you will harvest before winter. If you sow in October and cover them with an MM hat for your vegetable garden box , you will harvest in winter or early spring.
- Species name: Merveille d'Hiver
- Family: leaf
- Number per box: 4
- Height: 10 to 25 cm
- Sowing time: March to April and August to October
- Sowing depth: 0.5 to 1 cm
- Germination time: germinates between 5 and 18°C in 2 to 14 days
- Time to harvest: if sown in August from 6-8 weeks, if sown later it will take longer. During the winter months, growth almost comes to a standstill.
- Sunlight: in the brightest spot you have